Vallée Blanche freeride
The Vallee Blanche offers an unforgettable 24 km off piste descent in the heart of the Mont Blanc Massif. The scenery is outstanding; immense glaciers to towering ice masses. Departure from Punta Helbronner 3466 mt., arrival Chamonix 1000 mt., a vertical drop of almost 2.550 mt., The Valley Blanche is one of those memorable life experiences that you'll never forget.
Plan of the day
- Meet 8am Courmayeur
- Material check, explanation and distribution (arva, harness)
- Cable car ascent to Punta Helbronner
- Ascent to Col Flambeau
- Descent from the Flambeau pass to the area known as the "Salle a Manger" where we will stop for a rest and to have a picnic lunch. We then continue the descent with a 20min ascent by foot before continuing along a snow track down into the village of Chamonix.
In the abscence of snow on the lower section a train from Montenvers may be taken down into the village.
Euro 90 per person (min 4 pax).
The price includes:
- Mountain Guide UIAGM
- Shared equipment
- Rescue insurance in case of accident or emergency
The price does not include:
- Cost of ticket to Punta Helbronner
- Cost of Montenvers train ticket (in abscence of snow on lower slopes)
- Cost of re-entry taxi Chamonix – Courmayeur
Level: Good level